The Group performs the following:
– analysis of mineral raw materials for gold with a sensitivity from 0.005 g/t, using atomic absorption, chemical and spectral methods
– analysis of the mineral raw materials for silver with a sensitivity of 0.3 g/t; platinum and palladium – 0.03 g/t
– analysis of mountainous and argillaceous rocks, ores, refined products, by the silicon content; iron, aluminium, titanium, manganese, sodium, potassium, sulphur, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, arsenic, tungsten, antimony, molybdenum, tin, nickel , copper, zinc, lead, cobalt, cadmium, uranium etc.
– chemical analysis of soil, ground, water-soluble and acid-soluble salts
– chemical analysis of natural water (fresh or saline) with the analysis for mineralization, hardness, calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, chloride, sulphate, pH, bicarbonates, carbonates, nitrates, nitrites, ammonium fluoride, iodine, uranium, iron, mercury, nickel, arsenic, chromium, manganese, copper, zinc, lead and cadmium
– phase analysis of rocks and ores for the content of copper, iron, tungsten, antimony, zinc, lead, tin and sulphur