720739, Кыргыз Республикасы, Бишкек, Эркиндик 2
Tel.: (+996) 312 90-40-40
The State Agency for Geology and Mineral Resources under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (hereinafter – Agency) is the government executive authority implementing the national policy in the field of subsoil use and mining industry development. The mission of the Agency consists in ensuring efficient subsoil use.
The Agency objectives include:
- Systematic comprehensive geological study of subsoil resources
- Public regulation of subsoil use matters and improvement of the national subsoil fund management system
- Protection of subsurface resources and environment at conduction of exploration works and mineral deposits development
- Provision of favorable conditions for the mining industry development
- Maintenance of the unified technical policy in respect of topographic-geodesic and cartographic works; application of the latest scientific and technical achievements and good practices in the cartographic and topographic-geodesic works.